Options – One of the many reasons you use a Mortgage Broker
For First Home BUYERS
Buying your first home but not ready for a face-to-face meeting? This online webinar is a perfect place to start.
Wayne Pethybridge is Canberra’s resident expert when it comes to successfully getting your loan. He is running a free webinar for first home buyers who want to be successful in getting their loan, which is both right for them and at the right price.
Join him via Zoom on Tuesday 4 December, for his in-depth live webinar titled:
Planning to Get Your First Home.
There will be a live Q and A afterwards. However, seats are numbered, so click the button below now to secure your seat.
Over 44 lenders
Loans to suit you
For anyone, couple or individual, buying your first home is one of the biggest decisions you will make in life. Let me take you step-by-step through the process, starting 12 months out, if this is what you require. I can inform you about what is important versus what is not, saving you time and stress. At the same time I can give you the highest probability of success in making that first step into owning property and owning your first home.
Either send a message for Wayne to email or call you, or call Wayne directly if you have any questions. We can quickly determine whether it is worthwhile to catch up for a one-on-one meeting, to plan towards you getting your first property.
Your loan repayments will typically be your largest regular payments made, so it makes sense to regularly review these every 2 to 3 years, to be competitive in the market. Complacency here can cost you tens of thousands of dollars – instead of paying extra interest, you can be paying off your loan, years earlier.
Lenders have a habit of slowly increasing your interest rate, so it makes sense to regularly review what is available in the marketplace.
There are several reasons why you may want to refinance your loan, shown below:
- As shown above, to pay your loan out quicker
- To find the cash to put towards another investment property, or other investments
- To pay off higher interest cost liabilities, e.g. consolidation of credit cards / unsecured and secured loans / car loans / tax debts
- To fund the cost of renovating your property – you may be able to fund your renovations whilst not increasing your loan repayments.
Either send a message for Wayne to email or call you, or call Wayne directly if you have any questions. For further assistance he can arrange a one-on-one meeting to determine the benefits that can be gained by refinancing your loan.
Once you’ve learnt the basics of going through the process of owning your first property, and are ready to look at buying another, I can help you with this next step. For instance, when buying your first property, key considerations are your borrowing capacity and available deposit monies, but you now need to consider that your loans are structured correctly so you have the right debt reduction and tax minimisation strategies in place.
Everybody’s situation is different – so it is worthwhile having an in-depth discussion with a property finance expert, to make sure you have your bases covered.
Either send a message for Wayne to email or call you, or call Wayne directly if you have any questions. If further assistance is required he can arrange a one-on-one meeting, to determine the best way for you to go forward in buying your next property.
Out of all the property financing options, investing in property has seen the biggest change, effectively now making it much more difficult to find finance in this area. This highlights –more than ever – the importance of using a mortgage broker, to give you the highest probability of getting your next investment loan. With over 44 residential property lenders to pick from, I can sort out who will give you the highest loan amount and with the most competitive rate.
Interest Only loans are a legitimate tool for the property investor, but care needs to be taken when considering the recent policy changes and restrictions being placed on this type of lending. This is another good reason to talk to a property finance expert about these changes and how they might affect you into the future.
Also key is that you have the correct loan structuring in place, so you have the right debt reduction and tax minimisation strategies.
Either send a message for Wayne to email or call you, or call Wayne directly if you have any questions. If further assistance is required he can arrange a one-on-one meeting, to determine the best way for you to go forward in buying your next investment or refinancing your investment properties.
In addition to the more than 44 residential property loan lenders available, I have lenders which can provide finance in other areas. Other loan types that Wayne can assist you with are as follows:
- Loan Reducers loans– for people who have both a home mortgage and an investment mortgage, where their home loan interest rate can be as low as 2%. With an Interest Only loan on their investment property, the combined effect is that you are able to pay off your non-deductible debt (your home loan) significantly quicker, with only a minimal increase in the overall cost of your investment property (deductible debt).
- Reverse Mortgage loans– a specialist product, which helps people over 60 years of age access money from their existing property.
- DHOAS loans– these help existing or recently served military personnel with getting significant concessions off their regular home loan repayments.
- Car and Other Vehicle loans – consumer or self-employed loans
- Secured and Unsecured Personal loans
- Asset Finance– for businesses
Either send a message for Wayne to email or call you, or call Wayne directly if you have any questions. For further assistance he can arrange a one-on-one meeting to determine to assist you with your financial needs.